منتديات اسلام
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتديات اسلام

منتدى يشمل كل مايتعلق بالاسلام

الرئيسيةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

انكليزيUAE

اذهب الى الأسفل 
2 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
المهاجر الى الجنة
المشرف العام للمنتدى
المشرف العام للمنتدى
المهاجر الى الجنة

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 232
نشاط العضو :
انكليزيUAE Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100انكليزيUAE Right_bar_bleue

تقدير الادارة : انكليزيUAE Wesaam12
تاريخ التسجيل : 19/01/2008

انكليزيUAE Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: انكليزيUAE   انكليزيUAE I_icon_minitimeالسبت يناير 19, 2008 5:14 pm

Introduction:

The United Arab Emirates is a constitutional federation of seven emirates; Abu Dhabi ,Dubai ,Sharjah ,Ajman ,Umm al-Qaiwain ,Ras al-Khaimah and Fujairah . The federation was formally established on 2 December 1971.
The United Arab Emirates (UAE) occupies an area of 83,600 sq km along the south-eastern tip of the Arabian Peninsula. Qatar lies to the west, Saudi Arabia to the south and west, and Oman to the north and east. The capital and the largest city of the federation, Abu Dhabi, is located in the emirate of the same name.

United Arab Emirates occupies a total area of about 83,600 square kilometers (32,400 square miles), along the south-eastern tip of the Arabian Peninsula between 22°50 and 26°N and between 51° and 56°25 E. Qatar lies to the west and north-west, Saudi Arabia to the west and south and Oman to the north, east and south-east.

History

The United Arab Emirates was formed from the group of tribally organized Arabian Peninsula sheikhdoms along the southern coast of the Persian Gulf and the northwestern coast of the Gulf of Oman. The area accepted Islam in the 7th century; it was famous for being home to many companions of the Islamic Prophet Muhammad.

Politics
The Presidency and Premiership of the United Arab Emirates is hereditary to the Al Nahyan clan of Abu Dhabi and the Al Maktoum clan of Dubai respectively. The Supreme Council, consisting of the rulers of the seven emirates, also elects the Council of Ministers, while an appointed forty-member Federal National Council, drawn from all the emirates, reviews proposed laws. There is a federal court system; all emirates except Dubai and Ras al-Khaimah have joined the federal system; all emirates have both secular and Islamic law for civil, criminal, and high courts. Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan Al Nahyan was the union's president from the nation's founding until his death on 2 November 2004. The Federal Supreme Council elected his son, Khalifa bin Zayed Al Nahayan, president the next day.

Demographics
The UAE population has an unnatural sex distribution consisting of more than twice the number of males than females. The 15-65 age group has a male(s)/female sex ratio of 2.743. UAE's gender imbalance is the highest among any nation in the world followed by Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, and Saudi Arabia - all of which together comprise the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) ] The GCC states are also what most South and Southeast Asians refer to as the Gulf especially in context of emigration.[4]
UAE has one of the most diverse populations in the Middle East.[5] Since the mid-1980s, people from all across South Asia have settled in the UAE. In fact, an estimated 85 percent of the population is comprised of non-citizens, one of the world's highest percentages of foreign-born in any nation. The high living standards and economic opportunities in the UAE are better than almost anywhere else in the Middle East and South Asia. This makes the nation an attractive destination for Indians and Pakistanis, along with tens of thousands from Bangladesh and Sri Lanka. In 2006, there were approximately 1.2 million Indian nationals and 700,000 Pakistani nationals in the UAE, making them the largest expatriate community in the oil-rich nation.[6] Persons from over twenty Arab nationalities, including thousands of Palestinians who came as either political refugees or migrant workers, also live in the UAE.
Culture and religion
Rooted in Islamic culture, the UAE has strong ties with the rest of the Arab and Islamic world. The government is committed to preserving traditional forms of art and culture, primarily through the Abu Dhabi Cultural Foundation.
General system of the UAE

Political System A federation with specific areas of authority constitutionally assigned to the UAE Federal Government and other powers reserved for member emirates
Area 83,600 square kilometers
Time UAE Standard Time is 4 hours ahead of Greenwich Mean Time (GMT+4)
Daylight Saving Time UAE Time does not operate Daylight-Saving Time
International Dialing Code +971
Currency Emirati Dirham (Dh or AED), divided into 100 Fils
Language The official language is Arabic. English is widely understood and ranks alongside Arabic as the language of commerce
Population 4.106 million (December, 2005)
GDP AED 485.5 billion (2005, Current Prices)
Real GDP Growth 8.2% (2005)
Non-Oil Sector Contribution to Nominal GDP 64% (2005)
Industries Oil & Gas, Aluminum, Cement, Fertilizers, Commercial Ship Repair, Petrochemicals,
Construction Materials, Pharmaceuticals, Tourism.
Weekend Friday and Saturday for government institutions. Many private companies operate a six-day week (with Friday as an off day)

the song of the UAE

Live my country, the unity of our Emirates lives
You have lived for a nation
Whose religion is Islam and guide is the Quran
I made you stronger in God's name oh homeland
My country, My country, My country, My country
God has protected you from the evils of the time
We have sworn to build and work
Work sincerely, work sincerely
As long as we live, we'll be sincere sincere
The safety has lasted and the flag has lived oh our Emirates
The symbol of Arabism
We all sacrifice for you, we supply you with our blood
We sacrifice for you with our souls oh homeland

The map of the UAE

Currency

Conclusion:

The United Arab Emirates is a strong country because it gathers 7 emirates into one country. I'm proud because I belong to this country and I wish all the best to it. I advise all tourists to spend their holidays on my country and they will see the long and great history of my country. Thanks to God and Al sheikh Zayed for his great building to the United Arab Emirates.

References

http://www.emirates.org/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_Arab_Emirates

Index:

Matter
Page

Introduction

Location, History, Politics,
Demographics, Culture and religion.

General system of the UAE

the song of the UAE, The map of the UAE, Currency

The governors of the UAE and their lieutenants

Conclusion, References

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
المهاجر الى الله
المدير العام للمنتدى
المدير العام للمنتدى
المهاجر الى الله

ذكر عدد الرسائل : 109
نشاط العضو :
انكليزيUAE Left_bar_bleue100 / 100100 / 100انكليزيUAE Right_bar_bleue

مزاجي : انكليزيUAE 22630_31198529231
تقدير الادارة : انكليزيUAE 409947c7ab6d7bb14
تاريخ التسجيل : 18/01/2008

انكليزيUAE Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: رد: انكليزيUAE   انكليزيUAE I_icon_minitimeالجمعة فبراير 15, 2008 7:54 pm

مشكورررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررر
ررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررررر
رررررررررررررررررررررررررررر
رررررررررررررررررررررر
ررررررررررررررررر
رررررررررررر
رررررررر
ررررر
ررر
رر
ر
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل